Refunds within 24 hours
Regardless of the fare you pay, requests for refunds within 24 hours (even on FLYTAP) of completing booking are subject to a € 30.00 for continental flights or € 45.00 for intercontinental flights refund fee.
Refunds will be issued in the form of a voucher, deducting the amount of the fee mentioned above.
These vouchers are not refundable and must be used for the purchase of TAP tickets within the space of one year.
If the refund is requested within 24 hours after the reservation is completed, but after the departure of the original flight (no-show), the fare rules will apply instead of this fee.
Changes and cancellations by the Passenger
When your reservation is active and you want to change or cancel it, the following rules apply:
- Changes and cancellations conditions differ depending on the conditions associated with the TAP product purchased.
- The rules on changes and cancellations apply to the route and may differ depending on the flight you wish to alter.
- Some TAP products may impose penalties on changes and cancellations, be non-refundable or non-changeable.
- You should consult the conditions associated with the TAP product you are booking on the purchase page online before purchasing your ticket.
- No charges apply when applying for a refund through FLYTAP. If your refund application is made through the Contact Centre or a sales desk, then a service charge of €30 per ticket will be made, regardless of the fare.
Find out more about the conditions associated with your ticket here.