How does it work?
Ask for a budget for up to 40 passengers and at least 21 days before the intended travel date. Please be aware that the group must contain at least 10 passengers, of whom:
- As a minimum 2 of the passengers must be adults;
- Passengers are considered to be adults and children (age 2 - 12), or if travelling with infants (less than 2 years old) the total number of passengers must always be more than 10;
- Each adult can travel with 4 children or with one child and one infant.
- Each passenger in the group can travel with a hold bag (up to 23 kg) as well as hand luggage (up to 10 kg);
- A standard seat can be booked without any additional costs;
- Alteration of flights without penalties, subject to availability and confirmation until the time the tickets are issued;
- The passenger names can be changed without penalties until the time the tickets are issued.
- The quotation request applies to one-way and return flight bookings, where all the passengers must always travel together;
- The group should have a minimum number of 10 passengers, where the combination is calculated by the sum of adults and children;
- Each adult can only travel with 4 children or with one child and one infant;
- The names of the passengers, the contacts as well as personal identification documents (such as identity card, citizen card, passport, etc) must be provided to TAP by the time limit specified in the contract;
- No changes or refunds are permitted after the tickets have been issued;
- Cancellation of the seat booking before payment may be subject to cancellation penalties;
- Quotations are only valid for flights operated by TAP and TAP Express.
- Upgrades with miles are not allowed for group bookings.
Browse the check-in times of the various airports.
Learn about the features and advantages of TAP fares and choose the one that best suits your profile or trip.
TAP offers several extra services on each flight that can provide you with a unique experience.